Friends of St Alban's
Welcome to the Friends of St Albans PTA
The Friends of St Albans (FoSA) PTA exists to bring all members of the School community together to raise funds for the school and have fun. When you join our School, we welcome any new members wanting to join our committee. Every penny that we raise through our events and initiatives is invested back into the school, making it a better place for our pupils, teachers and parents.
As a PTA we have 3 objectives:
- Raising money for school equipment, facilities and projects
- Reinforcing the School community spirit with events like our Christmas Fair, Summer event, Fireworks Display, Discos and our sell-out annual Quiz
- Adding a little bit of magic to our children’s experiences at School, with visits from Father Christmas and our Easter Egg hunt
Through fundraising, the generosity of our School Community and sponsorship from Tudor and Co., FoSA have raised over £20,000 over the past 3 years and have contributed to:
There are always new and exciting projects in the pipeline, and we would love for you to get involved in helping us bring these to fruition! Here’s how:
- Join our FoSA Facebook group – ‘FoSA – St Alban’s PTA’ to keep up to date with FoSA and School news
- Volunteer at events - extra hands are always needed... help set up, man a stall for an hour, or clear up afterwards
- Contribute to our Christmas Fairs – donate a bottle or box of chocolates for the raffle, make up jazzy jars, or sponsor a prize
- Contribute to and buy from our Bake Sales - All money raised from Class Cake Sales goes back to the teachers to buy equipment for their classrooms
- Do you have a charity fund at work? Please put us forward!
Thank you for your support
Ways to Help
There are other ways to help us. Please see below links to our School Lottery, Amazon fundraising and Easy Fundraising pages and other ways you can help.
Amazon and Easy Fundraising
Do you shop online? With either Amazon or any other retailer click the links below to register its simple and the school will receive money every time you shop.
Amazon Smile – When you make a purchase from Amazon you can use Amazon Smile this will not cost you anymore money on your purchase and FoSA will receive a percentage donation. Renewal to be completed every year.
How to activate AmazonSmile on your iPhone or Android
- Step 1: Join AmazonSmile. ...
- Step 2: Open the Amazon Shopping app on your phone. ...
- Step 3: Open Settings within the app. ...
- Step 4: Tap AmazonSmile.
- Step 5: Tap the button for “Turn on AmazonSmile” ...
- Step 6: Make note of your renewal date.
In smile.amazon.co.uk register to donate to St Albans Catholic Primary School PTA
Help get 2022 off to a great start for Friends of St Alban's Catholic Primary School by signing up to support us for FREE on #easyfundraising. You can raise donations whenever you shop online with over 6,000 retailers including John Lewis & Partners, eBay, Argos, ASOS, M&S and more. Plus, we'll get a bonus £5 donation when you do! Sign up today - this will make a BIG difference to us this year:
Sign up by clicking the link below and be in with a chance of winning £25,000 each week. The more people who sign up, the bigger our local prize draw fund will be and the more we will raise for the school.
Support P.L.U.S, our Pre-Loved Uniform Shop
Why buy new when you can save the environment, invest in the School, and purchase uniform more affordably? It’s a win-win-win!
P.L.U.S sales are announced on a termly basis via email send-outs from the School, the FOSA Facebook page, and Class Whatsapp groups. P.L.U.S will also be set up at our Christmas Fair and other FOSA and School events throughout the year.
For any ad hoc uniform requests, please message the FOSA Facebook page and Cara Edwards, the P.L.U.S Manager, will get back to you
If you are ordering school uniform labels for your child’s school uniform, we get 30% commission if you order through Stikins and reference our fundraising number. Use this link: Stikins and enter the School Fundraising Number 18575 when you order.
The FoSA Committee
Katherine Waters - Chair
Chris Armstrong - Treasurer
Becky Di Palma - Secretary
Lauren Hoar - Vice Chair (Infants)
Liz Ellis - Vice Chair (Juniors)
Kaleigh Wadeson - Class Reps Rep
Cara Edwards - P.L.U.S Manager
Position still open
We would love you hear from you if you have any fundraising ideas, or you wish to join the FOSA Committee. Drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org or through the chair email address email@example.com